This is basically equivalent to the thing Vitruvius does, but with robots.
PART 1 / PART 2
I know it’s rather sloppily constructed, but I couldn’t sleep without finishing this. Also, I decided that the Executrons can transmit data wirelessly through their optical sensors…I mean it makes sense that it can serve multiple purposes, since all robots can shoot lasers from their eyes…but Executrons especially are data oriented, Lord Business’s ‘super spy’ so I figure they’d have this feature.
PART 1 / PART 2
Blaze you’re gonna have to take this one
Listen you total n00b, you’ve got all the characters WRONG.
- Emmet is young and a greenhorn, and despite not having much experience, he still wants to try his best to succeed, usually to the annoyance of his peers. This isn’t like Optimus Prime at all (except for the “green horn” thing, but that’s only in Transformers Animated). Emmet it more like Bumblebee.
- Megatron as Lord Business? I can see it, but STARSCREAM is more sassy and in it for himself. Megatron wants to make Cybertron a master race, while Starscream just wants to rule everything, so Starscream is a more accurate fit.
- Rodimus is Wyldstyle, no question…even to the point where THEY want to be the most important person of their team—despite the fact that they just aren’t. They both have egos that end up having to get pushed aside for the sake of the group. Now, this is Rodimus from the comics, I’m referring to, not the Animated Series.
- THERE IS LITERALLY A DECEPTICON WHO HAS MULTIPLE FACES THAT HE SPINS BETWEEN FOR DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES, AND YOU SAY STARSCREAM IS BADCOP???? Noooo my friend, Badcop is Blitzwing for SURE. ….Though, there is also Prowl, who’s a police officer willing to do anything to uphold the law but….he’s an Autobot, so lets keep within the “evil” side cannon.
- Unikitty is Grimlock. An all-around lovable dork, but can get super scary sometimes when they feel threatened and constantly have to be kept in check.
- Soundwave actually works perfectly for 4289, good job.
- Batman’s Optimus Prime. No real reason….just that Optimus Prime is easy to be jealous of, and Bumblebee/Emmet would totally get jealous of that black 16-wheeler.
- Shockwave doesn’t have that On The Fence personality that 3901 has….and he’s less energetic….I’d say 3901’s more like Knock Out from Transformers Prime, or maybe the Constructicons from Transformers Animated…. but you’d have to ask TC for that….
- Ratchet as Metalbeard is perfect casting.
So you got a 2 out of 9…..
lol I was literally telling Ingram that Soundwave would be perfect for 4289 when I saw the first ask…but yeah you make really good choices for the others. As for 3901…I’m really not sure who I’d make him. I like Shockwave though so I’m like “it doesn’t fit, but who cares?” But you might be pretty close with your choices…well, as close as I can think of at this moment.
TC determined that 3901 would totally slap someone For The Vine
… but not any of those people because if he slapped any of them he would be sent to the melting chamber immediately
So 0201 is the one who is slapped and they are conspiratorial Vine buddies
But 4289 isn’t a high rank like Lord Business and Bad Cop. I think 3901 would be able to whack him in the face with a tray without getting melted. You can’t melt an Executron without Lord Business’s permission, right?
4289 would shoot him so many times there would be nothing but scrap metal left.
But 4289 would be on the floor, and Lord Business would be furious and get him melted because he murdered 3901.
4289 has shot 3901 before in order to get at an intruder.
He wouldn’t necessarily outright destroy 3901, but he would make his life a living hell. Something 3901 is all too aware of.
The Hannibal fandom extends a cordial invitation to ALL THE FANDOMS in Tumblr to join us for dinner.
Our beloved show is currently struggling with ratings, and as you all understand, that can be quite a sticky situation to be in if you want to have a show you love renewed for another season.
So here we are, asking you people to help us help Will Graham and get the show going for many more seasons. We would be more than thrilled to have more people to share this intelligent, elegant and utterly superb show with, as well as the madness of our fandom.
Watch Hannibal Friday at 10/9c on NBC.
I think “helpushelpwillgraham” just became the tag for this
You’re very welcome anon B)
ask-octan-it answered: ((SUPER SORRY if I’m being a bother, but you forgot 9201~))
FRICK, I knew I was forgetting someone—I was using a list I had compiled previously…anyway THANK YOU~
reblogingcoolstuffcauseican answered: 2738-55241-539287, best friend of 7282 and Analyzes Space Camera Feeds
i was supposed to cheer myself up by drawing this but no i only gave myself feels
OKAY, for my sanity and reference, I’m making a post with all the robot serial numbers, blog links, and description/occupation so I have something to reference so I don’t get confused.
Did I forget any?
I'm an independent game developer and recent graduate with a penchant for doodling. Likes pointy noses and creepy grins. Has a totally healthy obsession with hats.
This is both my personal blog and my art blog.
If I don't reply to an ask, that most likely means I didn't get it! Please send it again :)...also feel free to request that I tag posts in a certain way that contain something that you want to avoid.